Oconics is a reseller for CoSign, The Most Widely Used Standard Digital Signature Solution.
To view more information about CoSign visit their website: http://www.arx.com/digital-signature
Millions of signers at security-minded businesses, governments and cloud services around the world are already using the proven CoSign digital signature solution to automate their signature-dependent processes and are gaining numerous benefits that other digital and electronic signature providers simply cannot match:
CoSign offers complete freedom of choice
- Works with the content authoring applications and file types that you are already using, including Word,Excel, Outlook, PDF, PDF/A, InfoPath, TIFF, AutoCAD and many more.
- Integrates digital signatures into the document/content management or workflow automation system of your choice, including SharePoint, OpenText, Oracle, Alfresco, Nintex, K2 and many more.
- Allows your users to sign wherever and whenever they need to, whether at the office on their PC, at home on their tablet, or in the field using a mobile device.
CoSign ensures your control and security
- Keeps your signed documents within your enterprise domain, never saving them on any third-party servers.
- Adapts to your existing processes, governance policies and SOPs, instead of forcing you to adopt rigid workflows.
- Integrates with the user directories and enrollment methods that meet your management and authentication requirements.
CoSign enables legal compliance
- Complies with strict industry and governmental regulations including ESIGN, UETA, EU directives and VAT law, FDA 21 CFR Part 11, USDA, SOX, and many more.
- Supplies long-term proof of signer identity, signer intent and document integrity for deniability and cyber-security purposes.
- Offers signatures that can be easily validated by anyone, anywhere and at any time without the need for proprietary software.
CoSign delivers a low TCO and a quick ROI
- Puts you on the path to significantly reduced paper-related costs with a rapid ROI and a low TCO.
- Installs quickly with minimal operational impact, requiring less than 10 hours of IT work per year.
- Offers flexible payment schedules based on your user capacity/signature requirement needs.