Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Oconics Pty Ltd. By viewing, using, accessing, browsing or submitting any content or material on the site you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The term ‘you’ or ‘You’ shall refer to any person or entity who views, uses, accesses, browses or submits any content or material to the site.
You must not use the site to:
- impersonate or otherwise misrepresent your identity
- interfere with or disrupt the site or servers or networks connected to the site
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to the site or computer systems or networks connected to the site through any means
- commit forgery (or attempted forgery)
- harass any individual or breach the National Privacy Principles as set out by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)
- collect or store data about other users or merchants, including email addresses, and
- violate any applicable state, Commonwealth or international law, convention or regulation
Oconics reserves the right to deny you access to, or use of, all or part of the site, without prior notice, if you engage in any conduct that we believe:
- violates any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions
- violates the rights of the operator or third parties, or
- is otherwise inappropriate for continued access and use of the site
Accuracy of information and disclaimer of warranties
The information on this web site is provided in good faith and Oconics believes it to be accurate. Oconics is not liable for any loss or damage (including but not limited to through the negligence of Oconics) incurred in connection with this internet site, including but not limited to as a result of reliance placed upon the information on this internet site.
The information on this site is subject to change without notice.